- You were a side of beef hanging in the window of a butcher’s on Leedle Street. I walked by, talking on my cell-phone. You didn’t see me. I kept walking.
- Bi-Rite grocery apparently owns or is at least associated with a new art gallery, “18 Reasons,” located around the corner at 593 Guerrero St @ 18th Street. Audra Knutson is having a solo show of her “linocuts” there, opening Thursday Jan. 15th, 6-9. The least you can infer from this is that the standard art-opening wine and cheese will be good-tasting!!
- This is nice music, makes me wish I was an all-nude parakeet living in a British novelist’s attic
- A comedy about sex and relationships starring hip twenty-somethings shot in the Mission district of San Francisco!!! I am alone!!
- Gustavo Turner and Karl Stevens $ucceed!
- I will be judging the “Literary Death Match” this Friday at 7 at the Elbo Room. It’s $5. I will be dressed as a naked British parakeet, weeping openly.