- For the to-be-read (2-bread) file: Jesse Nathan’s giant essay on “an Italian poet named Leonardo Sinisgalli“. Should be good!
- Also: Everything sucks
- And: Everything is terrible
- And while I’m at it: Steamboats are ruining everything
Ezra Buchla of Gowns believes that his band’s brittle harmonies have a similar effect to gospel music. (“If people have souls, that’s the way to activate them,” he says.)
- I would conceivably go to this tonight with some paper and pens and make a fake zine in one shot for the hell of it if you wanted to.
- Blah blah blah no age streaming new album blah blorge
- new new yinzer’s got justin taylor, m. rebekah otto, poems by someone named “Becca Swimmers Ear”
- this is what happens when I spend my lunch break on twitter, just finding quasi-interesting things I don’t actually look at, and so on